Developmental Screening in Rochester NY
What is CHADIS?
CHADIS is a web-based screening, diagnostic and management system that administers and analyzes pre-visit, online questionnaires completed by parents, teens or teachers and provides physicians with instant access to valuable clinical data and resources.This system improves the diagnosis and management of health, emotional and behavioral issues.
How does CHADIS developmental screening work?
- CHADIS delivers the physician’s pre-selected questionnaires and families or patients complete them at home or in the waiting room.
- The answers are then collected and scores are automatically calculated in a user-friendly worksheet.
- CHADIS presents a conditional diagnosis and provides links to decision-supported information based on the responses.
- The system selects informational handouts and community resources specific to the child’s needs.
- CHADIS collects additional comments made by your physician during the visit.
- The data is then stored, creating a record for future visits.
Why Use CHADIS?
Chadis helps provide better patient care by empowering families to express all of their concerns pre-visits and making sure all issues are addressed. This also frees up physicians time, giving you more time to focus on your child’s concerns and issues, not routine questions.
To have your child screened using CHADIS, Call Lewis Pediatrics at 585-442-1421.